Learn how OTMB architecture can help your organization today
Utilities are architecting OT centric middleware to manage complex bi-directional data flows as well as reduce the cost and time of integrating DERs and other Grid systems.
Is this white paper for you? the following questions will help you determine if this white paper can be of value for you and your organization:
- Does your organization spend a lot of time and money custom engineering the integration of Operational Technology (OT) systems such as OMS, SCADA, DERMS, MDMS and other smart grid systems?
- Are you aware that you can eliminate most consultants, custom code writing, and reduce system integration costs and speed integration times with field-proven technology?
- Are you unsure of how to bridge the CIP V5 security gap between your CIP and your OT software systems and networks?
- Are you struggling with Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) of your data for your real-time OT analytics projects?
- Do you have a system or plan in place to prevent solutions from becoming obsolete and to adapt to future regulatory requirements?
- Would you like to reduce the flow to and storage growth of your data historian systems?
Download our FREE white paper that discusses solutions to:
- Ensure successful automated grid operation
- Aid operators in visualizing the grid's health
- Enable utility management to optimize grid performance
- Protect life, equipment, and the environment
- Take control of the explosion of data in your smart grid